To get the most out of your FRANKIE GUSTI…just show it a little lovin'.
- The first time you use your candle, burn it long enough for the wax to melt right to the edges of the glass. This creates a candle memory and prevents tunnelling.
- Before relighting your candle, ensure it has cooled and hardened completely, then trim the little mushroom ball on the end of your wick.
- Keeping your wick trimmed to 1/4 inch prevents smoking and helps keep your burn pool clean
- Always use common sense when burning a candle. Keep it out of reach of small hands and paws, do not attempt to move candle whilst in use, always use on a flat surface and never leave unattended.
- Burn in a draft free area, clear of flammable objects.
- Keep out of direct sunlight, this prevents damage and discolouration to wax.
- If you are left with a black sooty substance at the rim of your votive, wipe it away with a damp cloth and ensure you keep your wick trimmed.